Although we realize that the Sun is a limitless energy resource, many of us can admit that we don't truly understand the steps necessary to install a solar-powered energy system to our home.
Luckily, you have a trusted advisor to turn to. Best Energy Power™ is the expert, who will spend time with you and your family to answer all your questions regarding solar energy and solar power installation for your home. BEP has become a well-known and trusted name in solar-powered energy and has completed hundreds of installations throughout New York and New Jersey.
The benefits of solar energy are clear. BEP promises to:
- Consult With You One-On-One
- Customize a System That Meets Your Needs
- Save You Money and Your Environment
- Add Value to Your Home, Your Biggest Investment
- Install a Stress-Free System With Almost No Maintenance
Why Wait? BEP will supply you with the knowledge and tools to combat rising energy costs with a relatively small investment. Incentives are abound. Finance options are available. Now is the time to take advantage of the amazing opportunity that awaits you.
For a number of environmental and economic reasons, now is the time to have a solar-powered energy system installed for your home. Not only will you start to see immediate savings on your home energy bill, but there are tremendous federal, state, and local tax credits and grants available to assist you with solar power installation.
As homeowners, we all understand the hardship involved when traditional energy costs rise, so why do we keep turning to oil, gas, and coal for our energy needs? Let BEP show you the incredibly affordable opportunities for you to attain a solar-powered energy system for your home. Best Energy Power™ has earned the reputation as a trusted expert and advisor for families looking to lower energy costs. Not only will we seek out all the tax advantages available to you, but we have fantastic financing options that will help you start saving energy and money immediately. Our financing program offers one year with no interest and no payments so that you can build savings from your lower energy bills to pay for our system.
Best Energy Power™ has installed hundreds of residential solar-powered energy systems and understands the ins and outs of the industry. Why not give us a call? We will sit down with you one-on-one and explain every step of the process, especially how you and your family can start seeing significant return on your investment.
Your home is an investment. Treat it like one. Why not save the planet and the money in your wallet at the same time. Be green and save green. Reach out to BEP today for a home energy audit and free solar energy consultation.
How Do Solar Panels Work
Want to declare your energy independence? Not sure how? Solar power can free you from rising energy costs. Learn more about solar panels and how they work from the experts at Best Energy Power™!
Solar Panel Residential incentives
Best Energy Power™ prides itself on the ability to council you and your family on the most affordable ways to harness the power of solar energy for your home. Our experts understand the solar energy marketplace and all the incentives accessible to homeowners. With federal, state, and local rebates, grants, and tax credits available to you, why not make an important investment in your largest asset?
BEP become one of the most trusted and reliable solar energy installers in your area because our team is willing to spend time with you to calculate your cost savings over time. And we don't stop there. We understand that this investment can be difficult. As such, we invest our time with you. Our team will walk you through all the incentives available and fill out all the necessary paperwork on your behalf.
Create your own economic stimulus plan - make an investment in your home energy system that is guaranteed to produce incredible cost-savings for as long as you own your home. Your home is a huge investment, why not increase the value of your largest asset by installing a money-saving solar-powered energy system. With incentives abound, call BEP now.
You know that installing a solar-powered energy system for your home will save you money, but you are overwhelmed by the costs. You are not alone. Most homeowners see the inherent value in a solar-powered energy system, but they don't know how they will afford that initial investment. Best Energy Power™ understands your concerns and has worked hard to create finance options that will help your family on the road to energy independence.
BEP's loan program promises to create a comfortable environment for your wallet in order to build a healthier environment for your children. Our loans offer no interest and no payments for one year while you save money on your home energy bills. Those savings will easily build over time and your system will pay for itself immediately.
Best Energy Power™ is committed to educating the public on the ways they can attain an affordable and cleaner energy source. We pride ourselves on complete customer care during the entire process of establishing your new solar power energy system.
First, a personal energy consultant from Best Energy Power™ will come to your home to assess your energy needs. We consult you on all the costs and benefits of installing a solar-powered energy system for your home and provide you with all the information and materials to make the decision an easy one. Initially, our consultant will assess the amount of solar irradiance for sun intensity. Once the site assessment has been completed, our team will provide you with a full 12-month sun irradiance report. We consult you on all the costs and benefits of installing a solar-powered energy system for your home and provide you with all the information and materials to make the decision an easy one. After you have determined that converting your current energy system is the right choice, your consultant will prepare all of the necessary paperwork for you to acquire your government-backed financial incentives and tax credits. Best Energy Power™ is here to alleviate any stress or anxiety of the process.
Once all the paperwork is complete, our installation team begins their work. Throughout the installation process, Best Energy Power™ will field your questions and make sure that you are aware of what we are doing to make your home or business more energy efficient. Even after the installation of your solar power system, your personal energy consultant will ensure that your needs were met and your concerns were cared for. All of our installations are done with consideration to aesthetic appeal. Now is the time to take advantage of Best Energy Power™'s affordable solar power systems. Now is the time to speak with a knowledgeable renewable energy provider such as Best Energy Power™ to show you how to realize a return on investment that is significantly lower than the current marketplace offers.
- How does a solar-powered energy system work?
- How do I know if a solar-powered electric system would work on my home or business?
- Is shade an issue for my solar-powered energy system?
- What is Net Metering?
- Will a system produce enough energy to cover all my electricity needs?
- What happens at night? Will my system work on cloudy days?
- What do the terms on-grid, grid-connected, grid-tied and off-grid mean?
- How many solar panels do I need to produce enough electricity to run my home or business?
- Can the system withstand high winds and hail?
- Are government incentives available to reduce the price?
- How long will my solar power system last?
- How can I tell how my system is performing?
- What maintenance does the system require?
- How can Best Energy Power™ help me?
- 1. How does a solar-powered energy system work?
- Solar cells are mounted on your roof and convert sunlight into Direct Current or DC electricity. The system's inverter then turns DC electricity into the same electric current that comes from your traditional utility lines. During the day, if your solar system produces more electricity than your home or business is using, your utility may allow net metering (or the crediting of your utility account for the excess power generated being returned to the grid). top
- 2. How do I know if a solar-powered electric system would work on my home or business?
- Solar electric power works for most structures. Our systems work with most roofing materials and in most locations where direct sunlight is available. You need a sunny place on your roof with a minimum of 385 square foot for a 5 KW system . Shading from trees or other obstructions can reduce the practicality of a specific installation but can still produce about 90 percent of the projected output. A south-facing roof area is optimal, but solar electric panels can be mounted on west- or east- facing roofs and still produce about than 90 percent of the power of a true south roof mounting. top
- 3. Is shade an issue for my solar-powered energy system?
- All individual solar cells on a module must receive full sunlight for the module to work properly. If any portion of the module is shaded, the entire module power output, even those sections exposed to sunlight, is lowered. top
- 4. What is Net Metering?
Net metering allows for excess power generated by your solar-powered energy system to be fed back to your utility in order for you to get credits in KW. When there is no light outside (for instance, at night) you first use the credit that your system has generated during the day.
Best Energy Power™ will analyze your annual Kw usage and design a system that will generate enough power to offset your usage. Our goal is to bring your utility bill down to zero by generating an excess amount of KW during the daylight and using those credits when there is no light outside.
- 5. Will a system produce enough energy to cover all my electricity needs?
- BEP's primary goal is to offset 100% of your electric usage; however, it is important to understand that a solar electric system does not need to provide all of the electricity you need to show its great value. For instance, a small system that displaces a portion of your electric usage will reduce your electric bill because "net metering" to your utility company serves as the battery storage of unused electric. top
- 6. What happens at night? Will my system work on cloudy days?
- At night, your solar-powered energy system will not work; however, "net metering" will allow you to use the Kw credit that your system generated during the day. Sunlight must be present for your solar system to produce power. During cloudy days, your system will generate a little less power. Best Energy Power™ uses data generated by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to calculate the average daylight in your area over a 365-day year in order to calculate what your system will generate. top
- 7. What do the terms on-grid, grid-connected, grid-tied and off-grid mean?
- On-grid, grid-connected or grid-tied means connected to the utility electrical grid. Our solar-powered energy systems are designed as on-grid systems, meaning that they interconnect with your existing utility service. Off-grid refers to systems that are not connected to the utility electrical grid. top
- 8. How many solar panels do I need to produce enough electricity to run my home or business?
- The size you need depends on your average electrical usage, climate, roof angle, shading problems and many other factors. To approximate the size you need, contact us for a free site assessment, and we'll provide you a free analysis. top
- 9. Can the system withstand high winds and hail?
- The panels are supported by our engineer-designed mounting system that has been tested to withstand 120 mph winds and can work on almost every type of roofing material. The modules can withstand one inch (2.5 cm) hailstones at 50 mph (80.5 kph). top
- 10. Are government incentives available to reduce the price?
- Yes. State agencies and municipal utilities offer rebate and incentive programs for homeowners and businesses to promote the installation of renewable energy equipment such as the ones we offer. Incentives can cut the cost of your system in half, saving you thousands of dollars. Sit down with our experts at BEP to tell you more about the incentives available in your area. top
- 11. How long will my solar power system last?
- With no moving parts and made of very inert materials, our solar-powered energy systems are tough. Most of the related system components will last for many years without problems and all of the solar panels system that we offer come with a 25-year manufacturer guarantee. top
- 12. How can I tell how my system is performing?
- Located oustide your home, we isntall an inverter which tells you exactly how much electricity you generated from your system, as well other data. top
- 13. What maintenance does the system require?
The beauty of a solar-powered energy system is that there is no maintenance required. Because your system does not include any moving parts, no maintenance is needed.
We do recommend a visual "checkup" once in a while to confirm that everything is in place and working properly.
- 14. How can Best Energy Power™ help me?
Simply put, Best Energy Power™ will save you time and money. We take the headache out of the installation process and relieve you of the stress by providing you with an affordable, no maintenance solar-powered energy system. Simply put, we handle everything, from A to Z. We'll even take care of any permits that are necessary.
Our experts will sit down with you to determine the best system for your home and/or business, help you apply for all government incentives, and provide you with financing that will assist you in making this smart investment.
BEP leaves nothing to chance and covers all aspects of your solar-powered energy system installation. We will meet with your utility company to discuss "net metering" and utility rebates can be assigned to BEP as part of your payment. We have a proven track record of success and satisfied customers. We encourage you to look around our site for all the information you need on solar energy installation.